Like our facebook page

Like us now!! click here>> Swagflash Movement

Sunday, November 25, 2012

KoOL'Kidz Do you rock [Vans] ??

Did you know that brothers Paul Van Doren and James Van Doren started manufacturing Vans sneakers in their own house and sold 12 pairs in the 1st day of sale??...I bet you didn't.

And now Vans has come a long way and has become a big manufacturer of sneakers, skateboarding shoes, BMX shoes, snowboarding
boots and other shoe types...

ONLY THE KoOLEST'KidZ GOT'EM!!

It has become so popular amongst peers all over the world.It comes in different colours, material and customs. It is a must-have for both ladies and gents...If you don't have atleast a pair, go get it NOW!!

Comment "I GOT" if you got a pair!!
Comment "I GOT2" if you got more!!
NB:u can Comment as anonymous..

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just would like to offer you a huge thumbs up
    for the excellent information you have here on this post.

    I'll be returning to your site for more soon.
    My page - What is addiction?

    ReplyDelete

ADD COMMENT: